Titles found for: Geography
Books are listed alphabetically, by author.
- Around the Shores of Lake Superior: A Guide to Historic Sites, 2nd ed., by Margaret Beattie Bogue
- World of Niagara Wine, The, by Michael Ripmeester, Phillip Gordon Mackintosh, Christopher Fullerton
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: A Historical Geography of the Finns in the Sudbury Area, by Oiva W. Saarinen
- From Meteorite Impact to Constellation City: A Historical Geography of Greater Sudbury, by Oiva W. Saarinen
- Map Worlds: A History of Women in Cartography, by Will C. van den Hoonaard