Titles found for: Economics
Books are listed alphabetically, by author.
- Implementing the World Intellectual Property Organization’s Development Agenda, by Jeremy de Beer
- Big Picture Realities: Canada and Mexico at the Crossroads, by Daniel Drache
- Persistence of the Gift: Tongan Tradition in Transnational Context, by Mike Evans
- Ethics of the New Economy, The: Restructuring and Beyond, by Leo Groarke
- Redesigning the World Trade Organization for the Twenty-first Century, by Debra P. Steger