Contractor parking permits issued by Parking & Transportation Resources are required for ANY contractor, sub-contractor or consultant who wishes to park on campus (this includes any vehicles that are on campus to do repairs/maintenance, inspections, regular deliveries or construction).
Permits are available Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Parking and Transportation Resources office at 202 Regina, R237 and are payable by cash or cheque only (made out to Wilfrid Laurier University). (Sorry, we do not invoice a company/business for the costs of the permits.)
Contractor permits are valid in WHITE permit lots ONLY with no parking in paid, gold, reserved, blue, red, green or orange lots. Parking in an unauthorized lot, on a roadway or fire route may result in a ticket and/or tow. In the event equipment/tools are required on- site, please speak to a representative from Parking and Transportation Resources to arrange drop-off and pick-up opportunities.
When obtaining a contractor permit, please ensure you are able to provide Parking and Transportation Resources a valid contact phone number in case of an emergency.
Costs for Contractor/Consultant permits are as follows;
Effective May 1st, 2014
One Day $7.00 Plus HST = $7.91
One Week $17.50 Plus HST = $19.78
One Month $40.81 Plus HST = $46.12
Six Months $188.96 Plus HST = $213.52
One Year $377.90 Plus HST = $427.03
Conditions of Use;
Permits valid in WHITE permit lots ONLY.
- No Parking in Paid, Reserved, Red, Blue, Green or Orange lots.
- No Parking on Roadways/Fire Routes or spaces reserved for "WLU Service Vehicles"
- Permits (original copy) must be face up and clearly visible on dash.
- If you need to drop off equipment/tools please speak to the Parking Office regarding a designated drop off area.
- Vehicle’s not meeting the above conditions will be towed at owner’s expense.