Manages the planning, design, and construction of Laurierís physical
assets, supporting and enhancing the student, academic, research and
administrative environs of Laurier.
Located at 255 King St. N. Suite K402.
- provide cost estimates for approved projects for budget and construction processes
- provide space planning, interior design, furniture selection, and purchasing services to the University community
- prepare plans and specifications for new construction and renovation projects
- review plans and specifications from consultants on major projects
- maintain construction standards, master records of buildings, and space information