Supply chain management, Operations and Inventory management, Operations / marketing interfaces, Applied Game Theory, Information Economics, contracting issues, Revenue Management
PUBLICATIONS IN REFEREED JOURNALS
1. Zhao X. and D. Atkins. 2008. Newsvendors under Price and Inventory Competition. M&SOM (Manufacturing and Service Operations Management) 10 (3) 539—546.
2. Zhao X. 2008. Coordinating a Supply Chain System with Retailers under Both Price and Inventory Competition. Operations and Production Management 17 (5) 532—542.
3. Y. He, and X. Zhao. 2009. Supply Chain Coordination Using Returns Policy with Sales Rebate and Penalty under Effort and Price Dependent Demand. Applied Mathematical Modeling. 33 2777—2790.
4. Zhao X. and D. Atkins. 2009. Transshipment between Competitive Retailers. IIE Transactions 41, 665-676
5. Atkins D. and X. Zhao. 2009. On the Modeling of Demand Spill for a Stochastic Demand System under Competition. Operations Research Letters 37 269-272
6. Zhao X., D. Atkins and Yong Liu. 2009. Supply Chain Structure under Price and Service Competition. Quantitative Marketing and Economics 4 377-397
7. Zhao X. A. Niu and I. Castillo. 2010. Channel Structure for Non-Profit Organizations. European Journal of Marketing 44 972-996
8. Shi V. X. Zhao and Y. Xia. 2010. The Setting of Profit Targets for Tearget Oriented Divisions. European Journal of Operational Research 206 86-92
9. Yang, S. V. Shi and X. Zhao. 2011. Optimal Ordering and Pricing Decisions for a Target Orientated Newsvendor. The International Journal of Management Science 39, 110-115.
10. He Y. and X. Zhao. Forthcoming Coordination in multi-echelon supply chain under both demand and supply uncertainty.
11. Zhao X. and C. Shi. Structuring and Contracting in Competing Supply Chains. Forthcoming International Journal of Production Economics.
12. Niu, A. I. Castillo and X. Zhao. 2007. Joint Pricing and inventory/Production Decisions in a two-stage dual-retailer supply chain system. Forthcoming Asian Pacific Journal of Operations Research
13. Shi V. S. Yang and X. Zhao. 2007. Inventory Competition for Newsvendors under the Profit and Revenue Satisficing Objective. Forthcoming European Journal of Operatinal Research
14. Fan Z. and X. Zhao.1997. An Objective and Subjective Synthetic Approach to Determine Weights for Multiple Attribute Decision Making. Decision and Decision Support Systems 4 87-91
15. X. Zhao, Q. Zhang, and Z.P. Fan, An Objective and Subjective Synthetic Approach to Determine Weights for Multiple Attribute Decision Making, Journal of Shenyang Polytechnic University, 19 (4), 1997, 95-98. (In Chinese)
PUBLICATIONS IN REFEREED PROCEDDINGS
Niu, A. I. Castillo and X. Zhao 2010. “Joint Pricing and Inventory/Production Decisions in a Two-stage Dual-retailer Supply Chain System.” Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society, 2010. Vancouver.
2. X. Zhao and Y. He. 2009. “Repeated Interactions in Assembly Systems”. Proceedings of theAnnual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society, Orlando, FL.
2. Lévesque, M. and X. Zhao. 2008. “Strategic Interaction between a Pioneer and a Startup: Capacity and Entry Time Decisions.” Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society, La Jolla, CA.
3. X. Zhao and D. Atkins. Transshipment in Competitive Supply Chains. Proceedings of M&SOM Conference, 2005. Northwestern University.
4. D. Atkins, H. Krishnan, and X. Zhao. Relational Price Only Contracts in Supply Chain under Multi-periods Interaction. Proceedings of M&SOM Conference, 2004. Holand. Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
5. X. Zhao and D. Atkins. Newsvendors under Simultaneous Price and Inventory Competition. Proceedings of M&SOM Conference, 2003. University of Southern California.
6. X. Zhao and D. Atkins. Supply Chain Structure under Price and Service Competition. Proceedings of Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (M&SOM) Conference, 2002. Cornell University.
7. Y. Li, Z. Fan, X. Zhao, An Integrated Framework of Supply Chain Management System, Proceedings of 6th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC '99), December 7-10 1999, Takamatsu, Japan. IEEE Computer Society 1999, ISBN 0-7695-0509-0
8. X. Zhao, Y. Li, Z. Fan, A 3-D Model of Supply Chain Management, Proceedings of the Fifth Conference of the Association of Asia - Pacific Operations Research Societies with IFORS, July 5-7, 2000, Singapore
SUBMITTED PAPERS TO REFERRED JOURNALS
1. Zhao, X. and Y. He. Repeated Interactions in Decentralized Assembly Systems.
2. Zhao, X. and Y. He. Coordinating a Supply Chain with Both Demand and Yield Uncertainty.
3. Lévesque, M. and X. Zhao. Rivalry in an Emerging Market: Capacity Commitment for an Established Pioneer and Entry Timing for a Startup Follower.
4. 7. Zhao X., D. Atkins and H. Krishnan. Relational Price Only Contracts in Supply Chain under Multi-periods.
5. Zhao X. and D. Atkins.Strategic Revenue Management under Price and Seat Inventory Competition.
Z.P. Fan and X. Zhao, An Objective and Subjective Synthetic Approach to Determine Weights for Multiple Attribute Decision Making, Decision and Decision Support Systems, 7 (4), 1997, 87-91. (In Chinese)
|2009||On the Modeling of Demand Spill for a Stochastic Demand System under Competition||Document|
|2009||Structuring and Contracting in Competing Supply Chains||Document|
|2008||Channel Structure for Non-Profit Organizations||Document|
|2008||Supply Chain Coordination Using Returns Policy with Sales Rebate and Penalty under Effort and Price Dependent Demand||Document|
|2008||Transshipment between Competitive Retailers||Document|
|2007||Coordinating a Supply-Chain System with Retailers under Both Price and Inventory Competition||Document|
|2007||Newsvendors under Simultaneous Price and Inventory Competition||Document|