- X.-P. Zhang, D. Kedmey and Fang Wang, "System and methods for content-based financial decision making support," US patent No. US8930247B1, Jan. 2015.
- X.-P. Zhang, D. Kedmey and Fang Wang, "System and methods for content-based financial database indexing, searching, analysis, and processing," US patent NO. US8458065B1, June 2013.
Selected recent publications:
- Dominique M. Hanssens, Fang Wang, and Xiao-Ping Zhang (2016), "Performance growth and opportunistic marketing spending," International Journal of Research in Marketing, 33(4).
- Fang Wang and Xiao-Ping Zhang (2015), "The role of the Internet in changing industry competition," Information & Management, 52(1), 71-81.
- Fang Wang and Liwen Vaughan (2014), "Firm web visibility and its business value," Internet Research, 24(3), 292-312. (Internet Research 2015 Highly Commended Paper Award; Featured Article in Informed Librarian Online, April 2014 issue)
- Fang Wang, Xiao-Ping Zhang and Ming Ouyang (2009), "Does advertising contribute to firm value? The capitalization of brand intangible," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 37(2), 130-143.
Fang Wang and Xiao-Ping Zhang (2008), "Reasons for market evolution and budgeting implications," Journal of Marketing, 72(5), 15-30.
- Fang Wang, W. Kozlowski and Ming Ouyang (2008), “Facing the challenges of expansion in the European Union: a review and evaluation of the Polish UHT milk market," The International Journal of Emerging Markets, 3(1), 71-86.
Fang Wang and Milena M. Head (2007), “How can the Web help build customer relationships? An empirical study on e-tailing,” Information & Management, 44(2), 115-129.