Information for employers
Why employers choose Laurier Co-op
- Our commitment to personal, responsive service.
- Our bright, versatile and motivated students.
- Laurier’s strong programs and the academic achievement of its students.
- It’s a cost-effective way to meet hiring needs and evaluate potential staff.
Service to employers
- We post job descriptions promptly.
- We provide access to applications online.
- We schedule interviews and provide comfortable interview rooms on campus.
- Our commitment to high-quality service continues after hiring; we monitor the satisfaction level of all participants.
What’s expected from employers
- Challenging assignments and projects; sufficient training and supervision.
- Fair compensation; salary guidelines are available at www.wlu.ca/co-op.
- An opportunity for the co-op coordinator to conduct a visit on-site.
- A written evaluation of the student’s performance at the end of the work term.