If you did not, or were not able to, check your results upon completion of the CPE, you can do so by following these steps:
- Return to the MapleTA login screen, https://mapleta.wlu.ca/mapleta and enter your user login and password.
- After a successful login, the system will list "Classes I Am Taking", under which a list containing the Calculus†Preparation†Evaluation (CPE),†2014†should appear.† Click on its link, and you will be taken to the CPE "class homepage".
A class homepage lists all associated assignments to that particular "class"; these links serve as the entry point to starting an assignment.
The class homepage also contains a menu bar with Gradebook as an option on the left hand side, and†Help and Logout as options on the right hand side.
- Place the mouse cursor over the Gradebook option and one submenu item should appear:† "View Past Results".† Click on this item.
- The resulting page shown will then again list all assignments associated with the particular class.† Select the Calculus Preparation Evaluation and click on the Submit button.
- The next page shown will look similar to the previous one, but scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see all attempts made for the selected assignment.††The score received will also be shown, and there will be a "Details..." link, which if selected will open your assignment, displaying each question along with your answer and an indication as to whether it is correct or incorrect.
- Be sure to click on the Logout link when you are finished reviewing your results.
For further information, please feel free to contact:
††††††††† Tina Balfour
††††††††† Phone: (519) 884-0710, Extension 2077
††††††††† Email: firstname.lastname@example.org