Fall/Winter 2014/2015 Undergraduate Timetable
The 2014/2015 Dynamic Schedule (timetable) can be found online here.
- Course descriptions are located in the undergraduate calendar which is found at www.wlu.ca/calendars
- A listing of all Brantford undergraduate courses being offered during the 2014/2015 year can be found here
A listing of all Brantford graduate courses can be found here
Please note: The dynamic schedule is the most accurate source for course information, as these charts are only updated periodically.
- Should you need assistance with finding the location of a course, please refer to the campus map that is found online here.
First Year Students
- The First Year registration guide can be found here.
- A list of courses available to first year students can be found here.
Special Registration Information/Notes:
Special Topic course descriptions can be found on the Dean's Office website, or by clicking here.
FR230/FR231 - Students wishing to enroll in FR230 or FR231 must complete this online form: https://www.wlu.ca/forms_detail.php?grp_id=2016&frm_id=3369, for permission to register.
JN423 - Please contact Krista Sperberg for assistance and registration instructions. Her contact information can be found online here.
MA100 - Completion of the Calculus Placement Exam (CPE) is a prerequisite of MA100. More information about how to complete the exam can be found online here.
- HR305 "Fundraising" - This is a NEW COURSE (prerequisite: senior student status). It is scheduled to be offered in the Winter term, Wednesdays 7:00 - 9:50 pm. Subject to Senate approval, it will appear in LORIS in early June. Course description: Fundraising is an important skill upon which many organizations advancing human rights and other causes rely. For some people fundraising forms part of their job; for others it is the focus of their career. This course introduces students key concepts and methods of fundraising. Topics addressed may include annual giving, special events, foundation relations, corporate relations, capital campaigns, endowed giving, and the ethics of fundraising.