GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Entry into graduate programs offered at Wilfrid Laurier University†is competitive. Possession of the minimum requirements for entry does not guarantee admission. Proficiency in English,†both written and oral, is essential to pursue graduate studies at Laurier (see the requirements concerning English proficiency).
- a masterís degree from a recognized university
- normally at least an A- average in all graduate work.
- A four-year honours bachelors degree, or equivalent from an approved university.
- A minimum of second-class honours or B standing or equivalent.
- An applicant who does not meet these requirements may apply for admission as a qualifying student.
Not a Canadian Citizen?
- for international applicants, an official statement of your acceptable English-language test results (more information);
- for Permanent Residents, evidence of your status in
Canada is required; you must provide a photocopy of your signed "Record
of Landing" or photocopies of both sides of your Permanent Resident