You've submitted your online application. Next steps...
Thank you for considering Laurier for your graduate work - the breadth of areas of study, research intensity, and supportive community make the graduate education experience outstanding.
Consider the following:
- the application is not complete without submitting all the (hard-copy) additional documents as outlined on the Application Checklist; review it carefully, and ensure that you mail your supporting documentation by the application deadline noted (at the top of each individual program's checklist)
- if you did not print your referee forms during the online application process, contact the Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies to obtain an electronic reference form that you may send to your referees (be sure to advise your referees of the application deadline and arrange for receipt accordingly)
- contact the program's Graduate Co-ordinator or Administrative Assistant:
- to ensure that your application has arrived,
- to ask questions such as
- what is the typical review period of the applications?
- can I arrange for an on-campus tour?
- can you arrange for a current graduate student to phone me to talk about the program and graduate study at Laurier generally?
- will the courses I am interested in be offered in the coming year?
- if your program has a thesis requirement, this is a good time to contact your prospective advisor to discuss research plans