Refereed Journal Articles since 2003
1. Quantum chemical calculations on solvation effects for selected photoreactive aromatic organic molecules of atmospheric relevance. Casey, Gregory; Wentworth, Gregory R; Hamilton, I P; Al-Abadleh, Hind A, Computational and Theoretical Chemistry. Special Issue on Clusters
2. Insights into the Surface Complexation of Dimethylarsinic Acid on Iron (Oxyhydr)oxides from ATR-FTIR Studies and Quantum Chemical Calculations. Adamescu, Adrian; Mitchell, William; Hamilton, I P; Al-Abadleh, Hind A, Environmental Science and Technology (in press).
3. Experimental and Theoretical Studies on Activation of the C-H Bond in Pyridine by [Mm]- (M=Cu, Ag, Au, m=1-3). Liu, Xiao-Jing; Hamilton, I P; Han, Ke-Li; Tang, Zi-Chao, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2010, v. 12, p. 10602-10609.
4. Trends in the frequencies of v(AsOxHx-1) [x = 2-4] in selected As(V)-containing compounds investigated using quantum chemical calculations. Adamescu, Adrian; Gray, Holly; Stewart, Katherine M E; Hamilton, I P; Al-Abadleh, Hind A, Canadian Journal of Chemistry 2010, v. 88, p. 65-77.
5. Interacting electrons, spin statistics and, and information theory. Ghiringhelli, L M; Hamilton, I P; Delle Site, L, Journal of Chemical Physics 2010, v. 132, 014106 (8 p).
6. Information-theoretic approach to kinetic-energy functionals: The nearly uniform electron gas. Ghiringhelli, L M; Delle Site, L; Mosna, R A; Hamilton, I P, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 2010, 48, 78-82.
7. Fisher-information and kinetic-energy functionals: A dequantization approach. Hamilton, I P; Mosna, R A, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 2010, v. 233, p. 1542-1547.
8. Pulsed corona discharge for oxidation of gaseous elemental mercury. Ko, Kyung Bo; Byun, Youngchul; Cho, Moohyun; Namkung, Won; Hamilton, I P; Shin, Dong Nam; Koh, Dong Jun; Kim, Kyoung Tae, Applied Physics Letters 2008 v. 92, 052101 (3 p).
9. Convergence of the many-body expansion of interaction potentials -- From van der Waals to covalent and metallic systems. Hermann, Andreas; Krawczyk, Robert P; Lein, Matthias; Schwerdtfeger, Peter; Hamilton, I P; Stewart, James J P, Physical Review A 2007 v. 76, n. 1, 013202 (10 p).
10. Classical kinetic energy, quantum fluctuation terms and kinetic energy functionals. Hamilton, I P; Mosna, R A; Delle Site, L, Theoretical Chemistry Accounts 2007 v. 118, n. 2, p. 407-415.
11. Insight into the chemical reaction of CH2OH with NO: Formation of N-hydroxy formamide as an isocynic acid precursor. Shin, D N; Koh, D J; Kim, K T; Hamilton, I P, Catalysis Today 2007 v. 119, n. 1-4, p. 209-213.
12. Quantum-classical correspondence for the kinetic energy. Hamilton, I P; Mosna, R A; Delle Site, L, Lecture Series on Computer and Computational Sciences 2006 v. 17B, p. 1031-1034.
13. Variational approach to dequantization. Mosna, R A; Hamilton, I P; Delle Site, L, Journal of Physics A 2006 v. 39, n. 14, p. L229-L235.
14. Complexes of small neutral gold clusters and hydrogen sulphide: a theoretical study. Li, G P; Hamilton, I P, Chemical Physics Letters 2006 v. 420, n. 4-6, p. 474-479.
15. Quantum-classical correspondence via a deformed kinetic operator. Mosna, R A; Hamilton, I P; Delle Site L, Journal of Physics A 2005, v. 38, n. 17, p. 3869-3878.
16. Infrared and Raman spectra of small cationic gold clusters and H2S: a theoretical study. Li, G P; Hamilton, I P, Canadian Journal of Analytical Sciences and Spectroscopy 2004, v. 49, n. 5. p 320-325.
17. Complexes of cationic coinage metal clusters Mn+ (M = Cu, Ag, Au; n = 1--4) and H2S. Hamilton, I P, Chemical Physics Letters 2004, v. 390, n. 4-6, p. 517-521.
18. The HF2--CH3CH2OH complex: a theoretical study. Hamilton, I P; Li, G P Chemical Physics Letters 2003, v. 381, n. 5-6, p. 623-7.
19. Mechanisms for the ozonolysis of ethene and propene: Reliability of quantum chemical predictions. Chan, Wai-To; Hamilton, I P, Journal of Chemical Physics 2003, v.118, n. 4, p. 1688-1701.
20. The HF2--(H2O)2 complex: A theoretical study. Li, G P; Hamilton, I P, Chemical Physics Letters 2003, v. 368, n. 1-2, p. 236-241.