What you need to know at Laurier (a primer)
How do you find out things like:
Where's your office?
How do you get a key and office supplies?
What's your office telephone number?
When can you move in?
Where do you get a class list?
Is there specific information you should include in your course outline?
Who do you contact regarding film and equipment rentals?
Please contact the person in your area who will be glad to assist you:
- Arts: Your department Administrative Assistant
- Brantford: Linda Cook, email@example.com, 519-576-8228, ext.5761
- Business & Economics: Nancy Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext.2546
- Education: Michelle Baker, email@example.com, ext. 3706
- Library: Nancy Peltier, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext.3642
- Music: Janice Dobbin, email@example.com, ext.2956
- Research Office: Sally Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext.3528
- Science: Your department Administrative Assistant
- Social Work: Linda Norton, email@example.com, ext. 5250
How do you get Computer Access?
A Login Request Form may be completed online by all faculty members. The userid and password for these accounts are available from the Help Desk (2A2). You will be required to present a photo ID and to sign the Login Request Form at the ITS Help Desk. Every effort will be made to have userid(s)/password(s) available one business day following submission of the online form.
For further information, please see the Information Technology Services Webpage
How do you get a Parking Permit?
How do you place a Textbook Order?
What information and services does the Library offer to faculty?
New Faculty Mentor Program
Why you need a OneCard http://188.8.131.52//
The OneCard is necessary to use the Library and getting your parking pass. You can obtain yours at the OneCard office located in the Concourse. You will need your WLU ID number for this. Please contact your department Administrative Assistant or the payroll office at ext.6865.