Academic Budgeting & Resources
Reporting to the Vice-President: Academic & Provost, the Manager: Integrated Planning and Academic Resources provides support for financial and budget related issues relating to the VPAP's portfolio. This includes:
- Monitoring academic budget portfolio
- VPAP budget and Academic Development Funds
- VPAP related funding requests and related queries
- Relocation expenses
- Budget development for new academic programs
- Serving as a member of the Facility and Space Management Committee (FSMC)
This position also assists the Vice-President: Academic & Provost with academic planning and administers appointments.
For information, please contact Heather Bouillon, Manager: Integrated Planning & Academic Resources.