Program Requirement Worksheets by Calendar Year
Please use the worksheets provided below to chart your progress toward completion of graduation requirements before consulting with the undergraduate advisor. These worksheets are provided as aids only and students are advised to confirm official degree requirements by consulting the appropriate on-line calendar. As an alternative, students registered in the General BSc Chemistry, Honours BSc Chemistry or Honours BSc Biochemistry and Biotechnology program may use Degree Evaluation reports available on the Registrar's Office website.
- Follow calendar requirements for the year in which you entered your program of study unless you have made arrangements with the undergraduate advisor to follow a more recent calendar. If you switch programs, you must meet the requirements given in the calendar of the academic year in which you begin the new program.
- The General BSc Chemistry program is only available to students who entered a program of study at Laurier prior to Fall, 2007. Students admitted to Laurier in Fall, 2007, or later who do not meet the progression requirements of an Honours BSc program will be transfered to the General BSc without Designation program.
- The Honours BBSc in Chemistry & Business program was canceled after the 2007-2008 academic year.
- An Administration Option is available to students registered in an honours degree program. For the most recent requirements, click here.
- An Environmental Science Option is available to students registered in the Honours BSc Chemistry program. For the most recent requirements, click here.