Department of English and Film Studies
· MA and PhD students who are attending a conference may apply to the Department for travel funding once a year (May 1 - April 30).
· The Department will subsidise travel costs for the amount of $350 if you are presenting a paper and $150 if you are attending a conference, or performing administrative duties [such as Chairing a session].
· If you attend a second Conference in the same year, you may apply for further funding, which may be granted if funds are available.
· If eligible to do so, students should apply first to the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (please consult their website for details: Travel Award Application.)
· Students may also apply for funding from the Graduate Studies Association.
|2015||Travel Funding Request Form||Document|