Auditioning By Tape/CD
Audition Tape/CD Requirements
- Students who live beyond 400 km from the campus may send a CD (preferred choice because of quality of sound) or cassette audition tape.
- The CD or Tape should include all required audition repertoire.
- The CD or Tape should be of the highest quality obtainable in order to assure accurate representation of your musical ability.
- The CD or Tape must be clearly labelled with the name and address of the applicant and include a list of each selection recorded in order of performance.
- Before a CD or DVD is mailed to the Auditions Co-ordinator, the Online Application to the Faculty of Music must be completed. To gain access to the Online Application, contact Josh Manuel at email@example.com.
- Tapes must be accompanied by the completed application/audition form, cheque for audition and received by the Faculty of Music no later than March 22, 2013.