Graduate and Professional Studies Symposium 2014
Navigate your success at Laurier by participating in the Graduate and Professional Studies Symposium (GPSS). The event provides an invaluable orientation and professional development opportunity for new and returning graduate students as well as teaching and instructional assistants (TAs/IAs).
Join us in September 2014 to:
- develop knowledge and transferable skills for your academic & professional path,
- engage in academic and social activities,
- network and build long-lasting relationships,
- orient yourself to the Laurier campus community, and,
- learn about services and resources to support your academic and personal success.
Stay tuned for more information about the GPSS. Registration will open July 1, 2014.
See the Educational Development page; click here.