Child Care Services
There are several child care services available to Laurier faculty, staff, and students:
EMMANUEL AT BRIGHTON CHILD CARE CENTRE
Emmanuel at Brighton Child Care Centre
65 Noecker Street
(519) 886-3610 or (519) 886-8695
Laurier is pleased to participate in a child care partnership with Emmanuel at Brighton Child Care Centre. Emmanuel at Brighton Child Care Centre is a non-profit, non-denominational child development centre that provides child care services for children between 18 months to 5 years of age (with limited spaces for children between 15 to 18 months). As part of the partnership, Emmanuel provides priority access for full-time and part-time Laurier employees, and full-time students to a number of day care spaces each year.
For additional information regarding day care services at Emmanuel or to arrange for a tour of the facilities, please contact the centre directly:
KIDS & COMPANY
Child care that flexes with our employees!
Kids & Company’s child care options can be tailored to suit each family’s specific needs.Kids & Company’s flexible child care options include:
- A choice of 20 locations across Canada
- A guaranteed child care space (with six months notice)
- Full-time and part-time child care
- Back-up care in case a child’s regular caregiver is sick, school is cancelled or a parent must go to work on a scheduled day off
- Montessori Kindergarten Program – a wonderful alternative to the half-day program in the schools (available in many Kids & Company centres)
- No late fees when employees arrive after 6 p.m. to pick
up their child
To obtain more information about Kids & Company, please visit their website at www.kidsandcompany.ca or call 1-866-MY KIDCO.
REGION OF WATERLOO ONELIST
In addition to the above options, the Region of Waterloo also provides an online central registry for finding child care services in the region. For information please visit https://regionofwaterloo.onehsn.com//Home/Greeting
FOR CHILD CARE INFORMATION IN BRANTFORD REGION: http://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=12498&p=21036