Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Human Resources
June 27, 2016

Canadian Excellence

How do I change my address?

If your address has changed or it appears incorrectly on your pay statement, you can update itthrough LORIS.

PersonalInformation - Update Address(es) and Phone(s)

It is important to provide your current mailing address to ensure accurate receipt of year end T4 Summaries.