How do I obtain my Record of Employment?
Records of Employment are not issued automatically. They must be requested from Payroll by the department or employee. If you are a student employee, you must request a record of employment.
To request a Record of Employment, please e-mail your Payroll Contact or email@example.com and provide the following information available:
- Specify if it is to be mailed or picked-up
- Your surname (if calling please spell your surname)
- Your first name (if calling please spell your first name)
- Your Social Insurance Number
- Your nine digit employee number
- Your department/division
- Your area code and telephone number
- Your complete current mailing address