Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Human Resources
July 26, 2016

Canadian Excellence

I haven't received a cheque I was expecting. What should I do?

If you have not received an expected payment, contact the Payroll Department at 519-884-0710 (refer to the Payroll Contact List for your Contact) or as soon as possible.

If, after establishing the payment wasprocessed, Payroll will endeavour to locate or replace the payment.

Thereis a time delay for the stop payment or recall to be processed through the banking system. Once the stop payment or recall has been confirmed,a reissued payment will be processed and you will be contacted.