Publications & Presentations
Schwieter, J. W. (Founding General Editor). Bilingual Processing and Acquisition. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins Publishing.View: Description and Editorial Advisory Board
Volumes being considered for publication:
- Bilingualism: A framework for understanding the mental lexicon.
- Bilingualism, variation, and processing
- Cognitive individual differences in second language processing and acquisition.
- L3 syntactic transfer: Models, new developments, and implications.
- Neurolinguistics and second language instruction: Methodologies, findings, and preliminary interpretations.
- The cognitive control of multiple languages in one mind: Empirical studies and new directions.
- The acquisition of second language Mandarin prosody: Theory, experimental studies, and pedagogy.
Under review. Schwieter, J. W., & Bruhn de Garavito, J. Introducing linguistics: Exploring a human instinct.