Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Laurier Brantford
September 16, 2014
Canadian Excellence

Form links


Below is a list of most of the forms you may require during your degree. If you have any questions please donít hesitate to contact

Weíre here to help.

If you wish to change your Program of Studies during the academic year, complete the Program Selection Form.

If you wish to transfer to a program at the Waterloo campus, please complete the Campus Transfer Form.

If you wish to do a Directed Studies course, please complete the Directed Studies Form and turn it into the Deanís Office.

If you have registered for an online course, donít forget to submit the Online Learning Form.

If you wish to take a course at a different university, you need to first complete the Letter of Permission Form.

If you have experienced unexpected circumstances that have adversely impacted your academic studies in a semester, please meet with an advisor before completing the Petitions Form.

If you are a part-time student that wants to change to full-time, or if you would like to take more than three courses in a Spring semester, complete the Fulltime Studies Form.

If you are ready to graduate and are registered in your last courses, congratulations, and complete the Application to Graduate.

If you want to take a course in Waterloo, you need to complete the Campus Override Request Form.

If you have an Exam conflict (2 exams at the same time, or 3 within 24 hours), complete the Exam Conflict Form.