Academic Advising Appointments
150 Dalhousie St. (Dalhousie and Charlotte Streets)
Students can meet in person with an Academic Advisor by scheduling an appointment or by visiting the Centre during a Drop-In Session. If there are no available appointments, please check again soon. The Academic Advising Centre only posts appointments one week in advance.
|Schedule An Appointment||
- Appointments are 15 minutes in length
- Students can meet with any Academic Advisor
- Appointments that are "grey" are already booked by another student. Please select an available time.
- Come prepared with a worksheet and questions.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please cancel the appointment by logging back into the system or by emailing email@example.com
New Student Drop-In Sessions
Every Monday and Wednesday from
(until July 28)
- Come prepared with some course selections and your registration guide.
- Familiarity with LORIS would be helpful.
|Returning & New Student Student Drop-In Sessions||
Tuesday, July 22: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Friday, July 25: 9:30am - 11:30am
Tuesday, July 29: 9:30am - 11:30am
*Please check often for updates*
|- Come prepared with some course selections, a completed program worksheet, and a list of your questions.|