Resources and Application Information
Students who are registered in, or have completed College Diploma and Certificate programs are welcome to apply for admission to our Brantford campus. In many cases, transfer credit is available. Students should apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre. Students should apply as soon as possible in order to ensure a space at Laurier Brantford and to ensure a smooth registration process.
- Spring/Summer 2014 Term Application Deadline - March 15, 2014. (pertains to all students applying to the ASAP program)
- Fall 2014 Term Application Deadline - May 1, 2014. Students applying to Laurier are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible. Applications will be accepted after this date, and will be considered if space is available in the program.
- Ontario College Transfer Credit Agreements
- Transfer Credit Policy (for programs and students not included in existing Transfer Credit Agreements)
- Online Application – 105D or 105F (international)
- Laurier Brantford Course Offerings
For further information on Laurier programs, please contact the Laurier Brantford Recruitment Office at 519.756.8228 ext. 5777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.