March Break Open House
Join us on Wednesday, March 12 2014 for our March Break Open House!
Our students, staff and faculty are all looking forward to meeting you and answering any questions you have about university and what our Brantford campus has to offer.
Click here to download a copy of the schedule.
What can I do at Open House?
- Play Tweet Your Match: Click here to find out how to play and the great prizes that you have a chance to win!
- Take a Campus Tour: A student volunteer will be happy to show you all the sights and sounds of our downtown campus.
Take advantage of our residence Open House: The doors are open, and our current residents will take the time to show you our spacious and modern apartment style suites.
Attend our Information Fair Speak with representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, Residence, Student Affairs, the Students' Union, and other members of the Laurier Community that are here to help you.
Get involved in Open House Sessions: Faculty and students will help to explain our programs, and answer all of your important questions. We're also offering a workshop on how to make the transition to university.
- Register in advance to get e-mail reminders and updates before the event
- Print the schedule and plan your day in advance.
- Find out where to park for free and how to get there.
- Wear comfortable shoes and check the weather in Brantford before you leave - you'll have the chance to explore the entire campus, so be ready to do some walking.
If you are unable to attend our Open House but are interested in visiting campus, please fill out an online Campus Tour Request Form.
If you are interested in studying at our Waterloo Campus, a great opportunity to visit is during their March Break Open House on Friday, March 14, 2014.
|2014||2014 March Break Open House Schedule - Brantford Campus||Document|
|2014||Open House Parking Pass - March 12, 2014||Document|