International Student Fees and Scholarships
International Tuition Fees
This is a budget outline based on 2012-2013 fees:
|Full Time Tuition||$21,400|
|Residence (single room, dormitory)||$5,000|
|Total (two terms, eight months)||$32,750|
*All fees are estimates only. Fees subject to increase for 2013/2014.
Entrance Scholarships are offered ranging from $750 to $5000, based on academic achievement.
The following scholarships are available to international students in their first year:
- Farouk and Dawn Ahamed International Student Scholarship $700
- Automatic Entrance Scholarships $750-$5,000
- Scotiabank Scholarship $5,000
- President's International Friendship Scholarship $5,000
- Martin Business Administration Award of Distinction $5,000
- Neo Material Technologies Academic Scholarships of Distinction $5,000
- Centennial Scholarship $21,400 (full tuition)
If you are a Canadian citizen studying overseas, permanent resident or international applicant who has completed their final year of high school in Canada, you will be assessed on the following Entrance Scholarship Grid
-Aramark Athletic Scholarship: This scholarship is available to full time CIS/OUA eligible students who are members of interuniversity athletic teams at Laurier. The recipients must be either first year or continuing full time student. First year recipients must have a minimum final average of 80 per cent on those courses used to determine university admission. Value of scholarship is up to the Coach's discretion.
International students can apply to scholarships and awards in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th year at Laurier that are based on year, program, athletic and extracurricular involvement. Please visit our student awards website for a full list of the scholarships and bursaries available to international students.