Laurier English & Academic Foundation Pre-MBA
The Laurier English & Academic Foundationís Pre-MBA is an 8 month intensive English and Business preparatory program, to be launched in September 2012, designed to help students whose first language is not English to gain the skills and experience needed to succeed at the MBA level.
To be considered for admission into the LEAF Pre-MBA program, students must have:
1. A 4 year undergraduate degree with a minimum B standing (73%) in the final year of study, converted to Ontario standards
2. GMAT score of 550 or higher; entry without GMAT is possible, however students must fulfill this requirement before advancing to MBA studies
3. At least 2 years of work experience
4. IELTS 6.0, TOEFL iBT 78, or acceptable equivalent
Application to the Pre-MBA is easy Ė if you have an undergraduate degree with a B standing, and 2+ years work experience, you may be accepted not only to the Pre-MBA program, but also granted a conditional acceptance to the MBA(pending university senate approval).
Some of the benefits of studying in the Pre-MBA at Laurier are:
- Experienced, professional language instructors
- Business core courses taught by Laurierís AACSB accredited School of Business and Economics professors
- Site tours, case studies, and other opportunities to practice newly acquired skills
- Small class sizes
- Competitive tuition
- Optional GMAT preparation classes/study sessions
- No further standardized English testing required (with successful completion of program).
The new Pre-MBA promises to be an invaluable experience for those students looking for an advantage in their English and Business skills training. Competition for enrollment in the program will be fierce as space is extremely limited. So if you desire an MBA from one of the top business schools in Canada, get a head start and contact us today.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Jason Whalen, LEAF Pre-MBA Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call +1 (519) 884-1970 ext. 4318.
|2012||LEAF Pre-MBA Brochure||Document|