Frequently Asked Questions
Updated May 20. 2011
Program Contact: Graduate Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Does this program lead to teaching qualifications?
No. For information about the Bachelor of Education program click here.
2. Can I do this program full-time?
Currently, the program is only offered part-time.
3. When does this program start?
The program has a summer-start with only one intake per year in the summer session. New students should plan to be in classes during days in the month of July.
4. Will I be in class during the days during the month of July?
The first two required courses are offered during the day in the month of July. Students should plan to be in classes during days in the month of July.
5. I have an offer of admission. Can I defer to next year?
Deferrals are considered on a case-by-case basis and are not automatically granted. You must accept your offer of admission and follow the instructions at: /page.php?grp_id=36&p=13920.
Please note: Master of Education admissions for 2013-2014 are suspended until further notice.