Aboriginal Academic Success Program
In these workshops learn academic skills to achieve success through guided conversation and activities.
- Three Key Academic Success Skills: Time management, note taking and reading
In this Learning Circle you will learn skills to: Bring balance to your schedule with time management, get the most out of your readings with active reading, and create clear and concise lecture notes.
- Sep. 25
- Create Midterm Study Notes that work for You
In this Learning Circle you will: complete a learning styles assessment and to find out how to leverage your learning preferences to create effective study notes for midterms.
- Oct. 9
- Final Exam Test-Taking Strategies
During this Learning Circle you will: Create a study schedule to help avoid cramming, and learning techniques for answering various types of exam questions, including multiple choice and essay.
- Nov. 20
- Please register here
- Learning Circles offered on select Wednesdays, 5:00 - 6:30 pm at the Aboriginal Student Centre (187 Albert Street)
- **Participation in these workshops and completion of the pre and post study skills assessment qualify as a SEEDS program activity requirement**
Drop-in Hours and Scheduled Appointment with an Aboriginal Learning Tutor
Drop-in or book an appointment to discuss your study and learning skills questions with an Aboriginal Learning Tutor
- Wednesdays, 2 - 4 pm
- To book an appointment click here
- Location: Aboriginal Student Centre (187 Albert Street)
- **A 45 minute appointment qualifies as a SEEDS program activity requirement**
Accessibility: Learning Services is committed to creating a welcoming environment for all students, including students with disabilities. If you have an accommodation request for any of our services, please contact Anne Marie Wetter at 519.884.0710 x4497.