Registration Time Tickets for Fall 2015/Winter 2016
Once your time ticket opens, it will remain open until the last day to add classes for each term. Be aware that if you have a financial hold, you will not be able to access LORIS to register until all fees are paid in full with Service Laurier.
Time tickets for ACCESSIBLE LEARNING students on an approved reduced course load are listed here.
Graduate Students/Faculty of Education Registration Time Tickets
|Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies, Faculty of Social Work and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
|| May 15
|| 10:00 a.m.
|Faculty of Education||June 1||10:00 a.m.|
UNDERGRADUATE Student Registration Time Tickets
This year, time tickets will be based on courses taken at Laurier and University of Waterloo rather than year level (1st year, 2nd year, etc.).
It is important to note that:
1. Time tickets for fall term 2015 and winter 2016 registration are assigned based on credits completed AND courses in progress up to August 2015.
2. Spring/summer 2015 (including exchange credits) will be counted towards a student's total credit count. These credits will not appear as completed on the "Official Final Grades" or "Unofficial Record of Course Work" pages, so students must add any in-progress credits to their total number of credits.
3. Transfer credits are also factored into the total credits completed.
4. Concurrent Education Students: Nipissing credits will be counted toward a student's total credit count. These credits will not appear as completed on the"Official Final Grades" or "Unofficial Record of Course Work" pages, so students must add any Nipissing credits to their total number of credits.
5. For students who are enrolled in a double major within two different faculties (eg. Psychology and Sociology), your single time ticket is assigned based on your home faculty and not necessarily the first major listed in your program.
To determine your time ticket, it is recommended that you visit the "Official Grades -Winter 2014" screen on LORIS beginning June 20th. Prior to that, you will be able to see your grades in an unofficial capacity through LORIS oh they "Unofficial Record of Course Work" screen.
|New Incoming Year 1 Students|
|All Faculties||Credits Completed*||Date||Time|
|All New Incoming Year 1 Students||N/A||May 4||9:00 a.m.
|Liberal Arts and Human & Social Sciences and Social Work (Brantford)|
|17.50+||June 22||7:00 p.m.|
|15.00 to 17.49||June 22||8:00 p.m.|
|12.50 to 14.99||June 24||7:00 p.m.|
|10.00 to 12.49||June 24||8:00 p.m.|
|7.50 to 9.99||June 29||7:00 p.m.|
|0.25 to 7.49||June 29|| 8:00 p.m.
|Arts (including English & History at Brantford and Seminary in Waterloo)|
|17.50+||June 22||9:00 p.m.|
|15.00 to 17.49||June 22||10:00 p.m.|
|12.50 to 14.99||June 24||9:00 p.m.|
|10.00 to 12.49||June 24||10:00 p.m.|
|7.50 to 9.99||June 29||9:00 p.m.|
|0.25 to 7.49||June 29||10:00 p.m.
|School of Business and Economics (including BBTM at Brantford)|
|17.50+||June 23||6:00 p.m.|
|15.00 to 17.49||June 23||7:00 p.m.|
|12.50 to 14.99||June 25||6:00 p.m.|
|10.00 to 12.49||June 25||7:00 p.m.|
|7.50 to 9.99||July 2||6:00 p.m.|
|.25 to 7.49||July 2||7:00 p.m.
|Science (including Psychology at Brantford)|
|17.50+||June 23||8:00 p.m.|
|15.00 to 17.49||June 23||9:00 p.m.|
|12.50 to 14.99||June 25||8:00 p.m.|
|10.00 to 12.49||June 25||9:00 p.m.|
|7.50 to 9.99||July 2||8:00 p.m.|
|.25 to 7.49||July 2||9:00 p.m.|
|17.50+||June 23||10:00 p.m.|
|15.00 to 17.49||June 23||10:00 p.m.|
|12.50 to 14.99||June 25||10:00 p.m.|
|10.00 to 12.49||June 25||10:00 p.m.|
|7.50 to 9.99||July 2||10:00 p.m.|
|0.25 to 7.49||July 2|| 10:00 p.m.
|All Non-Degree Seeking||0.25+||July 6||7:00 p.m.|
|Some Restrictions Removed**||N/A||July 8||12:00:01 a.m. (midnight July 7)|
Time tickets for fall term 2015 and winter term 2016 registration are assigned based on credits completed and courses in progress up to August 2015. Transfer credits are also factored into the total credits completed.
Some Academic Programs put filters on their courses to restrict registration to students registered in their Program. As of this date, many of these filters are removed.