Fall 2013 Courses
The fall courses begin the week of October 21. To obtain a copy of the detailed fall brochure and registration form, please click here. You will need Adobe Reader to view the document; please click here to obtain a free copy of Adobe Reader.
Registrations will be processed lottery-style beginning Tuesday, September 10, 2013; confirmation letters will be mailed out beginning September 11. Registrations will continue to be accepted, pending course availability, until the start of classes.
- Ernie Cosgrove, Laurier - Financial Planning for the Retired or Nearly Retired: Part I
- Susan Johnson, Laurier - To Market, To Market! Can Free Markets Be Fair Markets?
Bonnie Glencross, Laurier - Bone Detectives: How Bio-archaeologists Uncover Mysteries of the Dead
Jan Overduin, Laurier (retired) - J.S. Bach's The Art of the Fugue (Die Kunst der Fuge)
- Adriana Casali - Brazil: An Introduction to Its History, Culture and Society
Jerry Salloum, Laurier - So, What's Going on with the Weather?
- Mike Fich, uWaterloo - Extrasolar Planets and the Expanding Universe: Recent Changes in Our View of the Cosmos
- Elmer Thiessen - The Ethics of Persuasion: From Evangelism to Advertising
- Andrew Thomson, Laurier - Entrepreneurs in Canadian History
- Peter Russell, uWaterloo (retired) - Planet Earth: Reading the Rocks Beneath Our Feet
- James Skidmore, uWaterloo - Germans Who Changed the World THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL
- Ilse Friesen, Laurier - Highlights of Renaissance Art THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL
If you have an email address on file with LALL, you will receive your brochure via email.
If you are new to LALL and would like to receive course information, please join our list by completing our online form here.
Registrations can be mailed to:
Laurier Association for Lifelong Learning
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3C5
You may also drop your registration and payment in the large purple Distance Education assignment drop box located outside at the rear of 202 Regina Street North (Lodge Street side of the building). This box is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is emptied daily.
Please note registrations will not be accepted in-person at Continuing Studies.