Application for admission is not needed to enroll in Laurier's non-credit courses.
All registration forms are in PDF format and will require a reader such as
Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. Download it by clicking on the symbol
You can also request that a registration form be mailed to you. Phone 519.884.0710 x6036 or email Continuing Studies to make your request.
Once you have selected your course(s) and have completed the appropriate registration form, please submit with payment by:
Continuing StudiesFax to: 519.884.6063 (When registering by fax, payment is by credit card only.)
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 2C5
Please note that registrations sent by email will not be accepted.
Drop off in-person to:
202 Regina Street North, Waterloo
R294, second floor, Office of Teaching Support Services
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A Few Reminders About Registration...
- the registration deadline is two weeks prior to the first day of each course or as otherwise indicated on the program page
- we cannot accept post-dated cheques or payment via debit cards
- you will receive confirmation of your registration, an official receipt and any other additional information you require to attend classes by email
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Refund policies may vary by course. Unless otherwise stated on the program page, the following policy applies:
- notice of withdrawal must be made in writing to Continuing Studies in-person, by mail, or by email
- a full tuition refund, less 10 percent, will be issued when notice of withdrawal is received up to two weeks prior to the start of the first session
- a full tuition refund, less 25 percent, will be issued when notice of withdrawal is received after two weeks prior to start of the first session and prior to the start of the second session
- after the second session, no refunds will be issued
Wilfrid Laurier University reserves the right to cancel a course in which there is insufficient enrollment. In the event of a cancellation, students will be informed and all fees will be refunded.
Duplicate Documentation Charges
Certificate of Completion/Receipt/Grade Report will be produced upon completion of your program, free of charge. Each lost/misplaced/destroyed document will be subject to a $10 replacement fee.
Phone 519.884.0710 x6036 or email Continuing Studies for more information.