Who do I speak to for more information?
The following list of people will able to give you more information about the student exchange program. Each of them offers more assistance with a different aspect of the exchange program.
Student Abroad Advisor
Michelle Adams (email@example.com)
- connecting students who have traveled and want to travel
- selecting an exchange program
- selecting the correct number of courses for study abroad
- pre-departure resource referral (including “where to get info about Student Visa”)
- support while abroad
- re-entry debriefing upon your return
- transferring credits upon your return
- advising you on what courses you still need to complete your degree*
- assessing what foreign courses would count as WLU equivalent courses or electives in their department
*It is ultimately the student's responsibility to ensure program requirements are met
LIFE (Laurier International Friendship Extension)
- Laurier students who have been on exchange or traveled abroad
- provide guidance selecting your exchange choices and filling out the application forms
- provide valuable country and school insights
- love talking about traveling!
- Click here to find out more information, and to get into contact with LIFE members!