Who do I speak to for more information?
The following list of people will able to give you more information about the student exchange program. Each of them offers more assistance with a different aspect of the exchange program.
Student Abroad Advisor - Waterloo Campus
Michelle Adams email@example.com Laurier International Office 2A01
Global Engagement Coordinator - Brantford Campus
Anne-marie Henry firstname.lastname@example.org Global Engagement Centre RCE 138A
- connecting students who have traveled and want to travel
- selecting an exchange destination that fits your program
- selecting the correct number of courses for study abroad
- pre-departure resource referral
- support while abroad
- re-entry debriefing upon your return
- transferring credits upon your return
- advising you on what courses you still need to complete your degree*
- assessing what foreign courses would count as WLU equivalent courses or electives in their department
*It is ultimately the student's responsibility to ensure program requirements are met
Connect with students who have already been abroad!