1. Visit our website for a list of Frequently Asked Questions and review our Exchange Partners
2. Attend an Information Session. A list of information sessions can be found here: https://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=151&p=9287
3. Log into the Student Exchange Program module on My Learning Space and review the application form and other documents you are required to submit.
4. Contact a student who has been abroad or a visiting exchange student to learn more about our partners! http://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=151&p=18348
5. Visit with the Student Abroad Advisor (Waterloo students) or the Global Engagement Coordinator (Brantford students) to offer you advice on where you can study abroad!
6. Apply! The application deadline for Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 is January 23rd, 2015