2. Attend one of our upcoming Information Sessions. A list of information sessions can be found here: https://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=151&p=9287 You can choose to attend the session that best fits your schedule. You only need to attend one!
3. After you have attended an Information Session, you will be invited to log into the Student Exchange Program module on My Learning Space and review the application form and other documents you are required to submit.
4. You can also contact a student who has been abroad or a visiting exchange student to learn more about our partners! http://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=151&p=18348
5. After you have attended an Information Session, visit with the Student Abroad Advisor (Waterloo students) or the Coordinator, Global Engagement Programming (Brantford students) if you require one-on-one guidance or advice.
6. Apply! The application deadline for Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 is Friday, January 22nd 2016 at 4:00 pm.