2. Attend one of our upcoming Information Sessions. A list of information sessions can be found here: https://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=151&p=9287. You can choose to attend the session that best fits your schedule. You only need to attend one! If you’re not able to attend a session in person, contact email@example.com and advise us of this.
3. After you have attended an Information Session, you will be added to the Laurier International Opportunities on My Learning Space where you can access the application forms and other documents you are required to submit.
4. You can contact a Laurier student who has been abroad to learn more about our partners! http://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=151&p=18348
5. After you have attended an Information Session, visit with the Student Abroad Advisor (Waterloo students) or the Coordinator, Global Engagement Programming (Brantford students) if you require one-on-one guidance or advice.
6. Apply! The application deadline for Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 is Friday, January 22nd 2016 at 4:00 pm.