Where are GS Graduates now?
Where do Global Studies Graduates move onto and what are they doing now, you may ask?
Below is a list of what some of our own Laurier Global Studies grads are currently doing or pursuing:
- Shayna Beeksma (formerly Walford) - Graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School, Articling Student at the Toronto office of Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP (Gowlings)
- April Cody Research Analyst, RiskMetrics Group, Toronto
- Katie Colvin Advancement Coordinator, Seneca College
- Teri Grant Student Development Coordinator, University of British Columbia
- Thushyan Kayilasanathan MA, Columbia University, New York
- Grace Gunah Kim - J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York; M.A., George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Shannon Kindornay MA International Affairs (Carleton University), Researcher at The North-South Institute in Ottawa
- Adam Lewis - MA, Cultural Studies, Queens University
- Leah McMillan - Professor of International Development at Tyndale University
- Alikhan Popat Youth Outreach Worker and Community Coach, Arsenal Football Club, London, England
- Lindsey Savage - MES (Planning) York University, Development Analyst at Millier Dickinson Blais, Toronto
- Sarah Smith Business Development, Jantzi Sustainalytics
- Shafferan Sonneveld - Masters in International Laws at Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- Tracey Wagner-Rizvi PhD student, Balsillie School of International Affairs
- Christina Woolner MA, International Peace Studies (University of Notre Dame), Adjunct Professor in the Global Studies Department, Wilfrid Laurier University
Click here to read about other career options for graduates of Global Studies Bachelor of Arts.