Internal Grant Programs
The Internal Grants Program is under review. Details about the revised program will be publicized as soon as they are available.
Purpose of the Internal Grant Programs
To establish and enhance the credibility of researchers:
- provide seed funding to generate initial data for analysis
- encourage dissemination through conferences, workshops, scholarly and creative publications
To support research that might not be funded otherwise:
- research topics that "fall between the cracks"
- innovative, cutting-edge research that might be considered too risky by discipline-based peer review committees
- Please read all general guidelines as well as specific program guidelines before applying for any internal grant.
- Application forms are available under the "Documents" heading.
One (1) electronic copy of your application (in a single file and bearing all required signatures) to email@example.com (Note: Travel Grant applications only go to your Faculty Dean)
You will receive email confirmation within 5 working days that your application has been received by the Research Office.
Department photocopiers can be used to scan and then email your application.
- University Research Professor (nominations due September 30)