- Quantum information theory and quantum computation
- Quantum and classical chaos
- Decoherence, quantum measurement and the quantum-classical boundary
- Dynamics of trapped atoms and ions
- Quantum optics
- Foundations of quantum mechanics
33. S. Ghose, and P. S. Jessen, “Quantum signatures of chaos”, McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology, An annual round-up of the amazing breakthroughs in science and technology, McGraw-Hill Professional (2011).
32. V. Madhok, C. A. Riofrío, S. Ghose, and I. H. Deutsch, "Information gain in tomography - A quantum signature of chaos", Physical Review Letters 112, 014102, (2014).
31. V. Madhok, V. Gupta, D.-A. Trottier, and S. Ghose, "Signatures of chaos in the dynamics of quantum discord", arXiv:1307.1405.
30. S. Ghose, A. Kumar, and A. M. Hamel, "Multiparty quantum communication using multiqubit entanglement and teleportation", in press, arXiv:1303.626
29. S. Prabhakar, S. Ghose, R. Melnik, and L. L. Bonilla, "Anisotropic effects and phonon induced spin relaxation in gate-controlled semiconductor quantum dot", arXiv:1201.5549
28. S. Ghose, S. Debnath, N. Sinclair and R. Stock, “Multiqubit nonlocality in families of 3-qubit and 4-qubit entangled pure states”, Journal of Physics A, 43, 445301 (2010).
27. S. Ghose, N. Sinclair, S. Debnath, P. Rungta and R. Stock, "Tripartite entanglement versus tripartite nonlocality in 3-qubit GHZ-class states", Physical Review Letters 102, 250404 (2009).
26. S. Chaudhury, A. Smith, B. E. Anderson, S. Ghose and P. Jessen, "Quantum signatures of chaos in the kicked top", Nature 461, 768 (2009).
25. S. Ghose, "The Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox and the nature of reality", Physics in Canada, 65, 199 (2009).
24. S. Ghose, R. Stock, P. Jessen, R. Lal and A. Silberfarb, "Chaos, entanglement and decoherence in the quantum kicked top", Physical Review A 78, 042318 (2008).
23. S. Ghose, C. R. Paul and R. Stock, “Quantum chaos and tunneling in the kicked top”, Laser Physics, 18, 1098 (2008).
22. S. Ghose and B. C. Sanders, “Continuous measurement and the quantum to classical transition”, Physics in Canada 63, 173 (2007).
21. S. Ghose and B. C. Sanders, “Non-Gaussian ancilla states for continuous variable quantum computation via Gaussian maps”, Journal of Modern Optics 54, 855 (2007).
20. S. Ghose, B. C. Sanders, P. M. Alsing and I. H. Deutsch, “Nonseparability of continuously measured quantum systems in the classical limit”, Canadian Journal of Physics 85, 633 (2007).
19. S. Ghose, P. M. Alsing, B. C. Sanders and I. H. Deutsch, “Entanglement and the quantum-classical transition”, Physical Review A, 72, 014102 (2005).
18. K.-P. Marzlin, S. Ghose and B. C. Sanders, “Geometric phase distributions for open quantum systems”, Physical Review Letters 93, 260402 (2004).
17. S. Ghose and B. C. Sanders, “Entanglement dynamics in chaotic systems”, Physical Review A 70, 062315 (2004).
16. X. G. Wang, S. Ghose, B. C. Sanders and B. Hu, “Entanglement as a signature of quantum chaos”, Physical Review E 70, 016217 (2004).
15. S. Ghose, P. M. Alsing, I. H. Deutsch, S. Habib and T. Bhattacharya, “The transition to classical chaos in a coupled quantum system via continuous measurement”, Physical Review A, 69, 052116 (2004).
14. S. Ghose, P. M. Alsing, I. H. Deutsch, S. Habib, K. Jacobs and T. Bhattacharya, “Recovering classical dynamics from coupled quantum systems through continuous measurement”, Physical Review A 67, 052102 (2003).
13. S. Ghose, P. M. Alsing, and I. H. Deutsch, “Atomic motion in magneto-optical double-well potentials: A testing ground for quantum chaos”, Physical Review E 64, 056119 (2001).
12. I. H. Deutsch, P. M. Alsing, J. Grondalski, S. Ghose, D. L. Haycock, and P. S. Jessen, “Quantum transport in magneto-optical double-potential wells”, Journal of Optics B: Quantum and Semiclassical Optics 2, 633 (2000).
11. B. Jones, S. Ghose, J. P. Clemens, P. R. Rice and L. M. Pedrotti, “Photon statistics of a single-atom laser”, Physical Review A 60, 3267 (1999).
10. S. Ghose, S. Chaudhury, A. Smith, B. Anderson and P. Jessen, “Quantum chaos in the dynamics of cold atoms”, Proceedings of the 4th IUPAP Conference on Women in Physics (2011).
9. M. Milner-Bolotin, A. Predoi-Cross, L.-H. Xu, R. Austin and S. Ghose, “Physics Outreach in Canadian K-12 & Post-Secondary Schools: A University-Industry-Government Collaboration” Proceedings of the 4th IUPAP Conference on Women in Physics (2011).
8. A. Predoi-Cross, R. Austin, A. Dasgupta, S. Ghose, M. Milner-Bolotin, M. Steinitz, and L.-H. Xu, “Women in Physics in Canada”, Proceedings of the 4th IUPAP Conference on Women in Physics (2011).
7. P. S. Jessen, I. H. Deutsch, and S. Ghose, "From Order to Chaos with a Spin and a Twist," Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference, OSA Technical Digest, Optical Society of America (2010).
6. S. Ghose, N. Sinclair, S. Debnath and A. Kabra, "Analysis of a tripartite Bell-inequality for 3-qubit states", Ninth International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing: AIP Conf. Proc. 1110, 95 (2009).
5. S. Ghose and B. C. Sanders, “Analysis of non-Gaussian states of light as a resource for quantum information processing with continuous variables”, Proc. of SPIE: Quantum Communications and Quantum Imaging III 5893, 149 (2005).
4. S. Ghose, P. M. Alsing, I. H. Deutsch and B. C. Sanders, “The quantum to classical transition in continuously measured bipartite entangled systems”, Proc. of SPIE: Fluctuations and Noise 5842, 232 (2005).
3. S. Ghose, P. M. Alsing, I. H. Deutsch and B. C. Sanders, “The quantum to classical transition in entangled systems via continuous measurements”, Seventh International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing: AIP Conf. Proc. 734, 61 (2004).
2. S. Ghose, P. M. Alsing, I. H. Deutsch, P. Jessen, D. Haycock, S. Habib, and T.Bhattacharya, “Quantum and classical dynamics of atoms in a magneto-optical lattice”, 7th Experimental Chaos Conference, San Diego California, 2002, AIP Conf. Proc. 676, 283 (2003).
1. P. S. Jessen, D. L. Haycock, G. Klose, G. Smith, P. M. Alsing, I. H. Deutsch, J. Grondalski and S. Ghose, “Coherent tunneling and quantum control in an optical double-well potential”, Proceedings of the XV International Conference on Laser Spectroscopy, Snowbird, Utah, World Scientific (2002).