What type of advisor do I see?
Laurier has a number of options available to students who require help navigating the system. Please review the functions of the different advising offices and make an appointment with the appropriate advisor.
Undergraduate Program Advisors: contact and appointment information
information specific to your program of study
course selection help and recommendations
program transfer information
future/graduate options within a specific field
assessment of graduation requirements
Faculty Academic Advisors: contact and appointment information
- general academic advising about your faculty
- support for students in General BSc/BA without Designation
- help understanding the petition process
- clearing probation
Central Academic Advisors: contact and appointment information
- identification/clarification of your academic interests and strengths
- support in development of an educational plan to achieve your academic goals
- referral to university support services and resources
- interpretation of general university academic policies and procedures
All graduate students see their program advisor for program questions.
Graduate Program Advisor.