6. Hind A. Al-Abadleh, Amanda L. Mifflin, Christopher T. Konek, Michael J. Musorrafiti, Andrea B. Voges, Franz M. Geiger, (2005), Interaction of Chromium VI with Silica and Functionalized Silica Surfaces Studied by Second Harmonic and Sum Frequency Generation, poster at the Gordon Research Conference on Chemical Reactions at Surfaces, Ventura, CA.
5. Hind A. Al-Abadleh, Christopher T. Konek, Michael J. Musorrafiti, Amanda L. Mifflin, Andrea B. Voges, Franz M. Geiger, (2004), Molecular Views of Chromium VI Binding to Environmentally Important Aqueous/Solid Interfaces, oral talk and a poster at the Environmental Symposium of the Inorganic Chemistry Division and the SciMix session (Geochemistry Division) at the 228th American Chemical Society National Meeting in Philadelphia, PA.
4. Amanda L. Mifflin, Hind A. Al-Abadleh, Franz M. Geiger, (2004), Surface Specific Studies of Physical and Chemical Processes Involving Chromium in Soils Using Second Harmonic Generation, poster at the Spring Symposium of the Catalysis Club of Chicago, Naperville, IL.
3. Hind A. Al-Abadleh and Vicki H. Grassian, (2002), FT-IR Investigation of Water Adsorbed on Al2O3 and MgO at 296 K, a poster in the Surface Science Division at the 49th International Symposium of the American Vacuum Society in Denver, CO.
2. Hind A. Al-Abadleh and Vicki H. Grassian, (2001), FT-IR Study for the Adsorption of Water on α-Al2O3 (0001) Single Crystals, oral talk at the 36th Midwest Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society in Lincoln, NE.
1. Hind A. Al-Abadleh and Vicki H. Grassian, (2001), Knudsen Cell and FT-IR studies of NO2 on Soot and HNO3 on Oxide and Carbonate Particles, poster in the Physical Chemistry Division at the 222nd American Chemical Society National Meeting in Chicago, IL.