How to establish a Laurier Social Media site
If you are a staff or faculty member with a Laurier social media presence for your faculty or department, or have plans to develop a Laurier social media site, please:
- Review Laurierís Social Media Guidelines for direction on content, behaviour and maintenance.
- Follow the steps to create and submit your social media strategy for approval.
* note: these guidelines do not govern social media sites used for teaching or research
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR EXISTING SITE WITH LAURIER VISUAL IDENTITY PIECES:
- If you are updating content for Facebook Timeline, please see our tips and guidelines here.
- If you are updating your Twitter page with Laurier's visual identity pieces, please click here.
To add the Laurier leaf as the profile picture for your official Laurier Facebook page or official Laurier Twitter site, please click to access:
Please note that these logos are formatted for social media use only.
HOW TO SUBMIT A VIDEO TO LAURIER'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
If you have a video you would like to submit to Laurier's YouTube channel, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Download and complete the YouTube Video Submission Form document.
- Download and complete a video release form for each participant featured in your video. There are separate forms for students and faculty/staff/other.
- Visit https://web.wlu.ca/youtube/ to submit your video and the completed forms. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.