How to establish a Laurier Social Media site
If you are a staff or faculty member with a Laurier social media presence for your faculty or department, or have plans to develop a Laurier social media site, please:
- Review Laurier’s Social Media Guidelines for direction on content, behaviour and maintenance.
- Follow the steps to create and submit your social media strategy for approval.
* note: these guidelines do not govern social media sites used for teaching or research
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
If you would like support in promoting a Laurier event or initiative via the main institutional social media sites, please fill out this social media promotion request form and email it to email@example.com.
HOW TO SUBMIT A VIDEO TO LAURIER'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
If your department would like to submit a video to Laurier's YouTube channel, please click here.
CPAM welcomes your social media questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR EXISTING SITE WITH LAURIER VISUAL IDENTITY PIECES:
- If you are updating content for Facebook Timeline, please see our tips and guidelines here.
- If you are updating your Twitter page with Laurier's visual identity pieces, please click here.
Below is a list of various sizes of the Laurier leaf to use on official Laurier Facebook and Twitter sites.
Facebook Profile Image
Twitter Profile Image
Twitter Banner Image
Please note that these logos are formatted for social media use only.