Planning Task Force (PTF)
Role of the Planning Task Force:
- Develop the principles and policies that will underpin the allocation of resources at Laurier.
- Set the mandate by which the resource management, academic priorities and administrative priorities teams will execute their responsibilities.
- Review and approve criteria for academic and administrative prioritization.
- Recommend the optimum resource allocation model for Laurier to adopt - the work behind this will be carried out by the resource management team.
- Recommend the university's academic and administrative
priorities - the work behind this will be carried out by the academic
and administrative prioritization teams respectively.
Faculty/Librarian PTF members
Mary-Louise Byrne co-chair
Kim Morouney co-chair
Non-Faculty PTF members
Michael Onabolu (WLUSU)
Domenica DePasquale (GSA)