Space/Renovations Requests/ForecastingAs defined in the Capital Priorities and Planning Process Policy, it is the responsibility of the Facilities and Space Management Committee to:
- review Requests valued from $50K to up to $1M and, where possible advance for implementation all construction, alteration, change in use of space and renovation projects;
- ensure a space inventory is maintained and kept current;
- periodically review University space to ensure it is being used efficiently;
- recommend priorities to Physical Resources based on consideration of those projects proposed by the department; and
- annually prepare a 3-year forecast of space needs for Laurier.
The Facilities and Space Management Committee meets on a monthly basis, and ad hoc as appropriate, to review space requests. FSMC Terms of Reference
To Initiate a Space and/or Renovations Request under $1M:
- Review Appendix F of the Capital Priorities and Planning Process Policy.
- Complete Form 1 - Project Request.
- Direct any questions to Johanna Romero, Coordinator: Space Administration at email@example.com or ext. 3467.
To request a change of space/renovation with costs of $1M or greater, please see the Capital Priorities and Planning Process Policy and submit a Capital Project Proposal Form to the President's Group.
For additional information, please contact the Facilities and Space Management Committee:
- Antonio Araujo (Co-Chair), AVP: Campus Administration & Special Constable Service, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 5701
Heather Bouillon (Co-Chair), Project Manager, Office of the VPA, email@example.com ext. 4883
- Gary Nower, AVP: Physical Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 6210
Lisa Keys, Manager, Facilities Operations, email@example.com ext. 5574
- Lauren Eisler, Acting Dean, Faculty of Human and Social Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 5746
- Christine Dale, Manager, Integrated Academic Financial Services, email@example.com ext. 3727
- Adam Lawrence, Dean of Students, Brantford, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 5644
- Josephine McMurray, Assistant Professor, email@example.com ext. 5649
- Jennifer Brickman, Manager, Service Laurier Brantford, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 5711
- Johanna Romero (Resource), Coordinator: Space Administration, email@example.com ext. 3467
- Rebecca Barnes (Resource), Administrative Assistant to AVP: Campus Administration & Special Constable Service, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 5613