Resources and Policies
- Accessible Learning Centre (Wilfrid Laurier University)
Phone: (519) 884-0710 ext. 3086
The Accessible Learning Centre assists students with disabilities in reaching their full academic potential by providing academic accommodations that maintain academic integrity and level the playing field. Services offered include the provision of alternative formats, exam accomodations, learning strategies, note-taking, student support and tutoring.
- Library Accessible Services (Wilfrid Laurier University)
Phone: (519) 884-0710 ext. 3477
The Laurier Library provides research assistance, video tutorials, and accessible workstations. Adaptative Technologies at the library include large screen monitors, Optelec Reader, a high speed scanner, a self-serve scanner, Kurzweil and Zoom Text, Jaws, and height-adjustable work stations.
- Counselling Services (Wilfrid Laurier University)
Phone: 519-884-0710 x2338
Counselling Services is available if you are having trouble coping with stress, are feeling distracted by personal or emotional problems, or simply need to talk. Services are free of charge to all Laurier students and include drop-in counselling, personal counselling, performance coaching and more.
- Laurier Career Development Centre: Services for Students with Disabilities
This website includes information about the RBC Career Transition Program for Students with Disabilities, information about finding a job and your rights in an interview, facts about disclosure options and accommodations, as well as a workplace accessibility resource guide.
- An Accessible Guide to Golden Hawk Athletics and Recreation
- Accommodation Policy for Undergraduate Students with Disabilities