Apply for Admission
2013-2014 Application Deadlines:
May 1, 2013: Application deadline for Fall term 2013 for Master of Arts in Theology: Christian Studies, Master of Divinity, Doctor of Ministry, Diploma and General Graduate Studies.
September 1, 2013: Application deadline for Winter term 2014 for Master of Arts in Theology: Christian Studies (part-time only), Master of Divinity, Diploma and General Graduate Studies.
January 1, 2014: Application deadline for Spring term 2014 for Master of Arts in Theology: Christian Studies (part-time only), Master of Divinity, Diploma and General Graduate Studies.
January 11, 2014: Application deadline for Bachelor of Arts: Christian Studies and Global Citizenship.
January 15, 2014: Application deadline for Fall term for the Master of Arts in Theology: Spiritual Care and Psychotherapy and the joint Master of Divinity-Master of Social Work programs. Priority application deadline for all programs for Fall term 2014 (for international students and those who are applying for external awards).
--The Master of Arts in Theology: Spiritual Care and Psychotherapy program is full until Fall 2014.
Steps for Application
1. Familiarize yourself with admission requirements for programs you are interested in. For a comparison table of all of our programs, please click here.
2. Each program has a different application procedure. View and follow the application instructions for your desired program:
Master of Arts in Theology
Master of Divinity (4yr Contextual)
Master of Divinity (3yr Non-contextual)
Master of Divinity-Master of Social Work joint degree
Doctor of Ministry in Spiritual Care & Counselling
Doctor of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership
Diploma in Multifaith Spiritual Care and Counselling
General Graduate Studies
3. Read Frequently Asked Application Questions (Please read prior to filling out application form)
4. Apply online:
• Masters & Doctoral Programs:
Online Application Form for all Masters and Doctoral programs
(this link goes to the Laurier website and the OUAC application centre; please note OUAC is closed for applications between late September and early October each year. Please complete all applications before mid-September or start the application process after mid-October).
• GGS & Diploma Programs
Application Form for GGS and Diploma Program (Complete, print and mail hard copy with application fee and transcript to Waterloo Lutheran Seminary)
5. Arrange for all application materials to arrive to the Seminary Office by the program's application deadline, including the Submission Summary, Personal Information Form (found here) and Personal Statement (instructions on Personal Information Form) for all degree applicants.
6. Contact the Seminary Admissions Coordinator for any questions and to confirm your application: 519-884-0710 ext. 3498 firstname.lastname@example.org
• All application materials must arrive to the Seminary Office by the deadline. International applicants are advised to apply an additional six months in advance of regular deadlines.
For all application deadlines please refer to the top of the page.