PedTech Briefs, Notes and Guides
The Office of Educational Development has created "how to" guides on teaching and learning topics that faculty and staff at Laurier have shown interest in learning more about. These documents are part of the Ped & Tech series. "Briefs" are short 1-2 page descriptions of a given topic. "Notes" are 3-4 pages with some examples or interactive components related to the topic at hand. Finally, "Guides" are longer documents with in-depth analysis, case studies or a step-by-step approach.
Ped & Tech Briefs
- Community Engaged Scholarship
- Instructor Immediacy and Presence in Online Classrooms
- Managing Classroom Incivilities
- Reflection & Experiential Education
- Self-regulated Learning & Community Engagement
- Using Icebreakers to Create Community
Ped & Tech Notes
Ped & Tech Guides
- Coming soon!