Graduate and Professional Studies Symposium
Graduate and Professional Studies Symposium 2013
will be held on September 3-5, 2013
Check us out on Facebook!
The Offices of Career Development Centre, Deans of Students, Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and Teaching Support Services present an annual event for
new and returning graduate students and teaching/instructional assistants
(TAs/IAs), including those at the undergraduate level. The program includes a variety of session types (e.g.,
workshops, panels, socials, networking sessions) to help graduate students (and
undergraduate instructional/teaching assistants) navigate their success in their
many roles while studying at Laurier.
Specifically, the GPS Symposium is designed to provide students with opportunities to:
• network with academic, professional, and student colleagues,
• connect with the graduate student community,
• become familiar with campus and community services and resources,
• develop teaching and learning skills,
• understand and appreciate Laurier policies and practices,
• explore what it means to be a graduate student, and
• engage in career and professional development opportunities.
Click on the link above to learn more
about and to register for the program. We look forward to meeting you!