Foundations for (New) Faculty
The LIFE Summer Institute
The LIFE Summer Institute | Waterloo Campus | August 17 to 19, 2015
This 3-day event is designed to:
- orient you to various services and resources in support of teaching, learning and research at Laurier
- familiarize you with the culture at Laurier and the student body (21st century learners)
- promote discussion and reflection on teaching related matters and identify strategies for success
- provide a forum to network (social/professional) with faculty colleagues, administrators, and support staff from across campus
- introduce you to university expectations, policies and procedures as they relate to teaching, learning and research
- assist you in getting connected to the campus community
Complete program details, including session information, can be viewed using this link.
REGISTER TODAY as spaces are limited. The deadline to for registration is Wednesday, August 12, 2015.